Peri-Implant-Ring material consists of silicate-added ß-TCP embedded inside a PLA based synthetic polymer lattice.
The product is presented as a flexible ring structure.
Powerbone Flexible Ring does not contain human and animal origin tissue or blood
Peri-Implant-Ring is sterilized by Gama radiation and is osteoconductive and osteoinductive.
The shelf life of the product is 3 years.
Peri-Implant Bone Ring Benefits:
- Predictable bone augmentation.
- No need to harvest bone.
- Associated risk of infection donor site morbitidy and pain can be avoided.
- Improved initial implant stability.
- Successful in ridge defects effective in sinus floor elevations.
- Reduces the overall number of procedures and treatment time is reduced for a gratifying patient acceptance.